We have been working on a short document that outlines the progress we’ve made thus far and explains to potential partners and funders why we feel the time is right for this project in the Driftless Region. We need your help in two ways:
1) If you have any good farm/market/food systems photos, we would love for you to share them with us. Print quality is critical. (See below for a little more info on what constitutes print quality.) If we use your photo, we certainly will give you credit in the publication.
2) We hope to ask you to flesh out the publication with some brief but memorable quotes from project participants. To guide you, perhaps you could attempt to answer some of the following questions. Remember, all we’re looking for is something quotable, so please don’t spend more than 5 minutes on this. Please email your replies or post them in the comments section below.
1. Why is creating a cohesive and viable regional food system in the Driftless important or valuable?
2. What kind of difference could this project make to residents and farmers?
3. Why should someone support this project?
Photo quality: Our designer has requested images that are 300+ pixels per in. (ideally about 1mb + , but not lower than about 600kb). Most digital cameras on the high res setting can produce pics that meet the standard.